To apply, send a resume and letter of intent to Chief Giddeons at: [email protected]
The Warsaw Police Department is hiring for the position of a full-time police officer. Applicants should have completed NCBLET and be eligible to possess a Probationary Certification from CJ Training and Standards. Hiring salary depending on qualifications, education, and experience. The Town of Warsaw offers a competitive and comprehensive employment package:
- In addition to base salary, employees receive paid holidays and longevity pay
- $500 per semester college tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical plans through MedCost
- Paid gym membership to the Town’s Wellness Center
- Family-friendly environment that puts an emphasis on employee satisfaction
- Professional training and development opportunities that are second to none
- 5% contribution to employee 401k retirement plan
Top of the line equipment, uniforms, and take-home vehicles
Our Officers are responsible for general patrol duties including community-based policing and proactive traffic and drug enforcement. Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, be a high school graduate or have passed the General Education Development Test indicating high school equivalency, must have successfully completed Basic Law Enforcement Training and passed the BLET state exam, be at least 20 years of age, and be of good moral character.
Applicants must pass a physical screening, written exam, drug screening, psychological exam, and an extensive background investigation.
Applications are available at www.townofwarsawnc.com or can be obtained at the Police Department, 128 West Bay St, Warsaw NC 28398. Mail application with certifications, F3 and resume to Chief Patrick Giddeons or email to [email protected] EOE. Open until filled. Review of applications to begin immediately.
F-3 Personal History Statement
Town of Warsaw Employment Application
Authorization For Release