What are the hours of the Wellness and Recreation Center?

Monday - Thursday - 6 am - 8 pm
Friday - 6 am - 6 pm
Saturday - 8 am - 12 am
Sunday - 1 pm - 5 pm

How do I join the Wellness and Recreation Center and what are the fees?

If you would like to join the Wellness and Recreation Center please stop by and fill out the membership application. For additional information regarding fees, services, policies, and schedules please visit or call 910-293-2010. 

What is the distance of the outdoor walking trail at the Wellness and Recreation Center?

One lap around the trail is approximately 1/4 of a mile.

Do I have to be a member of the Wellness and Recreation Center to use the outdoor walking trail?

No. The outdoor trail is open to the general public at no charge.

What are the holiday hours for the Wellness and Recreation Center?

Holiday Hours 2019:

New Years Day - January 1st - CLOSED

Martin Luther King Day - January 21st - CLOSED

Good Friday - April 19th - CLOSED

Easter Sunday - April 21st - CLOSED

Memorial Day - May 27th - CLOSED

Fourth of July - July 4th - CLOSED

Labor Day - September 2nd - CLOSED

Town Veterans Day Parade - November 5th - CLOSED

Veterans Day - November 2nd - CLOSED

Thanksgiving - November 28th - 29th - CLOSED

Christmas - December 24th - 26th - CLOSED

New Years Eve - December 31st - 6am - 4pm


Are there facilities/rooms/spaces available for rent?

Yes, the Parks and Recreation Department offers several spaces available for rent for various gatherings, parties, or athletic events. All requests for reservations must be submitted in writing at least 2 weeks prior to the requested rental date in order to reserve a space/location. For additional information regarding rental fees and policies please contact the Wellness Center at 910-293-2010 or Recreation Department at 910-293-2355.

How do I enroll myself and/or my child into a recreation activity/program?

If you are interested in enrolling in a recreational activity/program please stop by the Wellness and Recreation Center (210 W. Hill St, Warsaw, NC) and fill out registration a form. Please note that a birth certificate may be required for youth recreational activities/programs.  

How will I know if my and/or my child's practice or game have been canceled due to inclement weather?

If practices and/or games are canceled due to inclement weather, you will be contacted by your teams coach or a staff member within the Parks and Recreation Department. You may also contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 910-293-2355.